Oscraps

Day 2 Stybie - Robin Hood's Bay
Susan - s3js

Day 2 Stybie - Robin Hood's Bay

What a great template! I can see so many ways to use it. I actually used only my photos and the template plus the pale blue style applied to the template background layer. You can just see it peeking through at the top and very bottom where the blended photos meet, especially in the drawing's sky.

Fonts: Freshca and 1942 Report

Journaling reads:
Robin Hood's Bay on the North Yorkshire Coast is part of the Yorkshire Moor National Park. The heather and heath-covered moor is a short journey from this tiny fishing village where, tradition holds, Robin Hood kept a fleet of boats in case he needed to escape. It is charming, peaceful, filled with lovely, friendly people. The fish and chips were to die for. I dream of returning one day with John.
Totally outstanding! Standing O https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=578558#post578558

Gorgeous layout!! Just love the colors and the photo treatments! Congrats on Standing O pick!!

stunning. We were considering Robin Hood's Bay for our road trip north -- you've made our decision. It's a 'yes'! Fab page!!

Layout information

Category
12th Birthday Party Challenges
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout