Oscraps

Day-10-Gift-to-World-web.jpg
Diane Erickson

Day-10-Gift-to-World-web.jpg

My gift to the world would be the gift of music. I sang with a group for 25 years. The Cinnamon Creek Folk Singers. We wore pioneer dresses and sang pioneer songs while accompanying ourselves with some unusual instruments. We represented the pioneers from a woman's perspective by saying quotes from actual pioneer women, some our own relatives during our programs. We made four CD's that many have purchased and listen to. I played several instruments including the banjo, tin whistle, and concertina. I loved sharing our music with the world around me.
Credits list
Day 10 Gift to the World

Karen Schulz Joyful Noise Collection

Font: Great Vibes Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: isDK
What a wonderful gift! I love learning more about historical music and culture. You layout is so pretty. The blended photos are a nice touch. That cluster along the music is great!

O yes, music is a fabulous gift. What would the world be without music. It can make you happy, it can help you process, it gives you the chance to be with others, to dance, to sing.
I'm sure I could not live without mucis. So thank you for this beautiful page and gift!

Great take on the challenge! The way you based your bottom cluster on the music stamp isclever. I love music but am not talented either vocally or instrumentally, so I admire the gift when others offer it.

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
Diane Erickson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename