Also used:
AFT Holiday Spark (photo corners)
and
Anna Aspnes Star & thread from the Merry & Bright Template OScraps collab 2018
fonts: The Wood by HJoyce and Big River Script
Designer(s) Used:
  1. AFT Designs
  2. Anna Aspnes
Great job scrap lifting! I love how you took the page and made it. your own. I especially love the recipe and will be attempting it this year! I love Shortbread cookies!

LOVE this page. Great job on the scrap lift. I wonder if Mrs. Claus would make these for us...I'm quite partial to shortbread.
Great job scrap lifting! I love how you took the page and made it. your own. I especially love the recipe and will be attempting it this year! I love Shortbread cookies!
Definitely make it.. it is the best ever!!! Thank you for the sweet comments!

I love shortbread, too, and hope my son can find my brown Bag Cookie Molds shortbread trays this year. Makes my favorite treat look like I spent ages on them! This is such a wonderful way to preserve your recipe for the future.

I love shortbread, too, and hope my son can find my brown Bag Cookie Molds shortbread trays this year. Makes my favorite treat look like I spent ages on them! This is such a wonderful way to preserve your recipe for the future.
Thank you so very much!!

I like that you made the recipe the star of the page. You also make me look good (better than deserved) when you credit me for the original layout! I love the ** at the bottom - more butter and more sugar - YES, please! :D

I like that you made the recipe the star of the page. You also make me look good (better than deserved) when you credit me for the original layout! I love the ** at the bottom - more butter and more sugar - YES, please! :D
Lol re the bottom of the recipe card.. yup Scott’s Mom was straight out of Scotland and was so great with her recipe!! Thanks for your sweet comment Joan!! I lived your original page and it was an honor to lift your page!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename