Oscraps

Dance
L

Dance

AnnaRelease 23 August 2019 - Vie https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-23-August-2019.html

Process: I started out with a model and extracted her from her background. Added the background paper from ArtPlay Palette Vie Paper 5. I then added Overlay 2 and positioned it using just the top part of the overlay. Added Overlay 3 to give the piece some texture.

Brought in a Brush 2 from Paris1, applied Transfer 1 behind it and took the opacity down to 65%. I then opened up the multimedia branches and used a separate element from Multimedia Branch 14_28 and Multimedia Branch 14_30 at soft light 65% on top of the Paris brush. I then went back to behind the Paris brush and added Transfer 3 at normal blending mode 65% and masked off a bit at the top. Added Transfer 1 and Word Art 2 to complete my background.

I then brought the model in and wanted to add some color to her, so I clipped Transfer 6 various times to her dress and masked out out areas that didn't quite fit. I then gave the piece a bit of a white vignette and masked away some of the edges.

That completed my piece.
Beautiful artistic site! A wonderful display of another branch of art!

Gynyr mvszi oldal! Egy msik mvszeti g csodlatos megjelentse!

Gorgeous !the color of the dress is artistically made with many textures!

I already commented on this on FB --- but it's just THAT SPECTACULAR! Your created ballerina with Anna's transfers for her dress, the way you've created her dancing through the streets of Paris with the brushes behind her, your sense of movement and energy with the textures & brushwork --- PHENOMENAL!!! A FAVE!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lmgdonahue
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout