Oscraps

Dance . . .
persnicketychick

Dance . . .

I've been feeling pretty sentimental about my dancing days lately. It's a time in my life that now seems at present like so long ago. I miss it terribly. This layout symbolizes the freedom I feel when I am dancing-free to be me, free to feel whatever I'm feeling at the moment, free to express myself without judgement as if no one is watching. . .
This layout is my personal reminder to "dance as if no one is watching", to live everyday true to myself and without fear of judgement no matter what I'm doing.

Everything in this layout is from the O'Daddy Kit- this month's Designer Collaboration Kit @ Oscraps. Although the theme of this layout has nothing to do with "daddy", the papers in this kit are so versatile and so fun.

Other elements used:
Wings from Altered Wings Kit from Carla Gibson Designs

Moon stamp from Charms of Yesterday Kit by Paint the Moon

Yellow bird from Altered Elements 2 by Carla Gibson Designs
I love it! this is beautiful... I wonder how long Piper will follow her dancing and I hope to do many more layouts of her in the years to come... I love the wings, and the flower your placed in your hair!

This is beautiful. The use of wings on your image is so wonderfully symbolic. I used to dance too, and I really, really miss not being able to even do a simple barre anymore. :::sniff:::

wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! This is why I love Altered so much, Amber!! i just soo love how expressive this art is!! you are RAWKING this, dear!! and girl, keep dancing!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
persnicketychick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout