Oscraps

Daisy Chain
Bush Girl

Daisy Chain

For Sara's fabulous June 2014 Journaling Challenge in honour of our dearly missed friend Andrea - scrapping about the little things in life.

My daughter and I are at loggerheads most of the time, so the pleasure I feel when she's not snarling, pouting or being rude is palpable. I wanted to scrap this small story to remind myself that underneath it all, she's just a little girl, my little girl.

And I stumbled upon the most fabulous new designer in the shop - Designs by Tina http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=752. OMGoodness, you HAVE to check out her store!!

Opps, eye strain, here are my words:

There are so many ways in which life is difficult with a head strong teenager; so many pitfalls into which one can fall, so many disagreements from which everyone comes out losing, that just occasionally its lovely to find something that is not controversial, does not spark the wrong reaction, and brings peace and tranquillity to the scene. Whats not to love about seeing ones stroppy teenager enjoy making a daisy chain? Priceless.

Credits:

All Other Elements except below: Designs by Tina, oscraps.com, Life is Good
Paper: Miss Mint, peppermintcreative.com, After Midnight
Edge Detail: Kitty Designs, oscraps.com, Magical Swirls 5
Pearls: Kitty Designs, oscraps.com, Sea Traveler Touch of Magic
Stars: Danielle Young, oscraps.com, Creative Chicks
Border: Anna Aspnes, oscraps.com, ArtPlay Palette BBQ
Frame: Shutter Sisters (Angela & Emily Powers) Collaboration, ex-oscraps.com, Framed No 1-8
Font: Traveling Typewriter
Ohhh. That's so sweet Selena! You'll have to keep that moment in your head for those times when you get soo frustrated! Thanks for playing!

This is such a lovely page! Great framing and use of the stamps in the background.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout