Oscraps

Daisy Bud
Miki

Daisy Bud

Credits list
Artplay Palette Eunoia (paper, transfer, leaves)
Artplay Palette Veranda (edge overlay, watering can charm)
Artplay Palette Epic (brush, transfer)
Artplay Palette Anything (splatter)
Artplay Palette Homemade (brush)
Circle Stains 1
Urban Threadz 11
Paper FotoBlendz 1

A striped paper from APP Eunoia was used as the foundation for the page. The image was clipped to the fotoblendz mask. A tape brush from APP Epic (colored with the blending mode changed to linear burn) was placed next to the image. A brush from APP Homemade was layered over over the brush, blending mode changed to linear burn, also. Circle stains, splatters from APP Anything, transfers from APP Epic and APP Veranda were added. The page was completed with dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and lacy
All the little details of tapes & stains & elements really show off the fabulous photo!

dreamlike!!! an absolutely fantastic blend, the green tones are so appealing and a real eye catcher!

what a beautiful page.
i don't even know where to start with my highlights. the photo, the framing, the textures, the colours, the striped background, the leaves with the lace..... - everything is just perfect.

a page of great elegance and delicate with its small details. I like the monocolor side for this design so subtle

I love everything about this - from the transfer to the colours and splatters! Fabulous!!

Love this—all the paints and inks in that stunning green—superb and I like so much the flow of your design

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename