Oscraps

Dad
Miki

Dad

One of the few photos that I have of my husband and his father (who died when my husband was very young).

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Patriarch (paper, transfer, overlay, brushes, string, button, label word, car photo, torn paper) (new June 7, 2019)
Patriarch WordART Mix 1 (new June 7, 2019)

Artplay Palette Enroute (frame) Artplay Palette Enroute
Urban Stitchez 2 Urban Stitchez 2
Taped Stripey 1 Taped Stripey 1

Process
An artsy paper from the new APP Patriarch Kit was used as the foundation of the page. The photo (which was in bad condition) was tweaked using the levels adjustment tool and changed to black and white (desaturated using the Saturation/Hue adjustment tool). The photo was duplicated and the blending mode was changed to overlay with the opacity reduced a bit. A layer mask was added and using a hard black brush, the unwanted areas around the images were brushed out. The frame from APP Encounter was layered behind the image with the photo of the car layered behind the frame. A transfer, overlay (resized), brushes from APP Patriarch were added. The page was completed with word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Charming documentation of this cherished photo, Miki! Loving the circular framed car behind your great extraction!

He looks so happy with his son and two dogs! this is a treasure of a photo! amazing WA! love the extraction of the family! gorgeous page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout