Oscraps

Dad in Training page 2
Jodie McNally Designs

Dad in Training page 2

This is the 2nd page to a layout I posted earlier this month. You can see the first page here. I made this with Nancy Kubo's Daddy-O Kit. You can purchase it atOscraps.
Journaling reads: Lily and Uncle Maurey worked really hard building this airplane out of Tinker Toys! She was so worried that it was going to break when she carried it over to show me! Hence the very serious look on her face in this picture. It is so strange that
my little brother is going to be a father in just five months! I can tell by watching him play with Lily that he will be such an amazing father. I want to tell him all about how amazing & scary & confusing & wonderful being a parent is, but there really are no words to describe it. He might think he knows what real, true, complete, unconditional love is...but he wont really know until the first time he looks into the eyes of his newborn child. His entire life is about to change. Hell never be the same...because hell be a father.

Font: Kingthings Typewriter
Awww! SO cute! I just LOVE those frames, and the way you clustered the photos! Great work!

Oh, what a great page. I love the journalling. I love it. Great way to capture a memory.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jodie McNally Designs
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout