Oscraps

Cuppa Cuppa Sticka
isDK

Cuppa Cuppa Sticka

On Sunday two weeks later I was still thinking about turning back a city block from the Cottonwood Pass Overlook. It was light rain and heavy fog, and over 12,140 feet, and I was listening to my body, but mostly it was the ambulance in the parking lot. You made an easy peach cobbler.
Credits list
aA: Paper, Transfers, FIDT Pack2T Frame, string, labels, Whisk
WebPngs: Peach, cobbler, jars
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Sounds rather frightening--good you didn't continue. Nice to have something yummy to return home to.
Must go back. I bet it's amazing on a sunny day if we're lucky. I'm still amazed that Mr Wyoming cowboy made a peach cobbler, sous vide, no less, and plans to do it again already.

Thanks for the recipe - nice to have a special guy to make you cobbler - love the photo of the stream - I bet it would look better in sunlight - fantastic pages

Peach cobbler sounds yummy! A must return trip with better weather in the forecast. Wonderful page!

The ambulance would have inspired thoughtfulness in me, too. Glad you listen to your body, and glad you had the cobbler to make your body happy--something about peaches makes me want to cook with them.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename