Oscraps

Cupids, Bed & Breakfast
isDK

Cupids, Bed & Breakfast

On rare mornings when my ketones were high you'd serve me a waffle along with my bacon and eggs. Two years after I switched from granola bars to healthier meals, you still served me breakfast in bed every day. You gave me the best eggs. You never missed except on one meal a day.
Credits list
aA: Papers, HolidayTemplateAlbum, Scenic Template Album, MM Hearts, Flower, Sprig
Photos: Conger Design
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and pmjames
This is lovely! the green eggs, the pinks, oh I love waffles! love that green matte/paper behind the green eggs!

Beautiful. Do you have chickens that lay blue eggs? I think there are three kinds (I only remember the Ameraucana and the Easter Egger because how can you not remember a chicken that lays Easter eggs?) Lovely that you are so well cared for.

Beautiful. Do you have chickens that lay blue eggs? I think there are three kinds (I only remember the Ameraucana and the Easter Egger because how can you not remember a chicken that lays Easter eggs?) Lovely that you are so well cared for.
when I made the page, it made sense to make the eggs blue because Stone always gives me blue eggs even when there are brown ones because he knows I like them. I meant to make a comment about that on my page, when I was finished I completely forgot about it.

This is absolutely gorgeous! The photos are beautiful and I love the colors, especially the blue eggs with the pink hearts and flower. What a lovely and romantic story too!! ♥

You've perfectly visually captured what love is all about with this artsy and oh so sweet remembrance.

Love the blue eggs! My chicks only laid brown eggs, but they were delicious! Beautiful page and story!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename