Cuddle Weather

ArtsyTransfers BrumalArtsyTransfersBrumal
ArtPlay Palette BrumalArtPlayPaletteBrumal
SnowSpray No. 4SnowSprayNo.4
Winter WordART Mix No. 2WinterWordARTMixNo.2
HandStitchez No. 1HandStitchezNo.1
ButtonThreadz No. 2ButtonThreadzNo.2
Photo: Pixabay

Notes: After opening a new 12 x 12 file, I opened the photo and used a reverse mask and brushed in the sheep with AnnaBlendz brushes. I duplicated the photo and blended to Overlay.

I tried several different papers and liked artsy papers 4 the best, it cradled the photo. Directly underneath I placed the AT Brumal 4 which intensified the artsy part of the paper and framed the photo nicely.

Using bits and pieces of AT Brumal 2 underneath the photo at the bottom and transfer 5 from the kit at the right side of the photo, which I blended to Multiply to just get the texture. I also added the confetti and blended to Color Burn and Linear Burn.

Over the photo a couple of the snow sprays was used and a style added to them. More of the AT Brumal 2 textures were used running to the right of the photo as well as the word art overlay.

The title was added, recolored, Blend Ifs and Linear Burn used on it and the dimensional elements placed to finish the page.
Quelle belle harmonie de coloris et n'oublions pas le montage
merci pour les explications !

Quelle belle page Babara, j'aime beaucoup ce kit brumal, vos moutons se fondent dans la teinte, votre faon de travailler votre page me permet d'apprendre et de progresser, merci vous.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout