Oscraps

crossroads
P

crossroads

I loved this challenge of collage... but I wasn't sure about the mood... until I reached within my depths a new crossroads I'm beginning to bare... the empty nest syndrome... I really didn't know it would be like this... after twenty years of being a devoted mom - I'm now supposed to pay attention to me... and take care of me... a me I don't know - because I was devoted to being a mom... so I found the mood and went to work building a collage...

these are
the crossroads
I FEAR...
After twenty years
of being a mom...
and making it through
the challenges of life;
as if on an endless
roller coaster ride between
happiness and sorrow;,
it is time for me to let go...
at the crossroads
that I fear the most...
the empty nest.
It is an ending and
yet a beginning.

Everything is from Debra Tope at Oscraps.
Cardboard and Lace Frames from ThriftShoppe Frames 2.
Papers and frames from Autumn Funk, Mysterium and Mysterium Add-on. Most items are recolored through blends, overlaying and such... plus, I did some altering of sizing on the pre-layered frame... but everything was so much fun to play and collaged with straight from the paper packs.
Ooh, I love the journaling, I'll be there one day myself. Big hugs! I love how you did the fence and the picture, wonderful!

This is wonderful. You did a great job! Congratulations on identifying those feelings.

Wow, this really turned out powerful - I was wondering how dd's trip went. It beautifully captures the emotion and mood you are going thru right now...

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
pattyanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout