Oscraps

Cricket
B

Cricket

The journaling is per Wikipedia, describing the sport of cricket. I have to admit, I am no wiser for it. ;-)

ArtPlay Palette MelicArtPlayPaletteMelic
Cricket No. 1CricketNo.1
Melic WordART Mix No. 1MelicWordARTMixNo.1
PaperTextures No. 4PaperTexturesNo.4
Labeled No. 1LabeledNo.1
ArtsyStains No. 7ArtsyStainsNo.7
PaperTextures No. 10PaperTexturesNo.10
TapedTextures No. 4TapedTexturesNo.4

Notes: Starting with artsy paper 3 and placing the cricket brush within the artsy part of the paper, I brought in the photo and gave it a 25 px stroke. I added a drop shadow.

The word art was added, duplicated and the bottom layer recolored white and moved a little so it peeked out. I added the label to the right edge and grunged it up with stains, tissue paper, paper textures and a transfer. I gave it a tiny drop shadow. Over these layers, I used a taped texture.

Bringing in the journaling, I split it to accommodate the title, then added the glyph at the bottom. A word art transfer was added belong the photo along with an art stroke.
Splendid! Im sure I wouldnt be any wiser either. :). I love the journaling layout and fonts, gorgeous designs on the left and a beautiful framed photo.

Beautiful photo and page! I've never seen a cricket game, it sounds complicated!

Splendid use of the cricket brush...I didn't even attempt to research it! Effective splitting of the text for the title...the red carries the eye through the text!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout