Oscraps

CR 06 Birds & Butterflies
dwsewbiz

CR 06 Birds & Butterflies

Next stop on the Costa Rica tour - the La Paz Waterfall Gardens (waterfalls coming) which had an aviary, butterfly pavilion and some big cats in addition to the waterfalls.

Continuing to use Anna Aspnes Spring Template Album 2, with ArtPlay Palette Summer Breeze.
Also:
See Word Art I
Wild Word Transfers
APP Inflorescence (butterfly string)

Ampersand is from one little bird still life
titles are my writing with my pen

We had a lot of pictures of birds and butterflies so I had to be selective here. Had fun extending most of the butterflies out of their frames (so much easier with a pen!), then collaged a few more butterfly photos in the lower middle, including an extraction I did with my pen and quick mask which was tricky and turned out pretty well (the smaller monarch with the orange flowers).
How glorious...so lush and colorful! Love how the butterflies are flying right out of their frames!

An exciting colourful page Diane, i keep scrolling up and down looking at all the colourful details - wonderful!

exotic extractions. (fab job on them too.) this is simply a visual melange of lush color and vibrant butterflies. love it.

I should have know that if you had finished flora, fauna could not be far behind! The birds are calling me! Once again you've pulled off that great flow across the middle of the spread. Love when you do that!

Fantastic blending and photos of the tropical birds and butterflies! A wonderful trip!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout