Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Yuletide
Winter Branches No 2
Splatters No 11
ArtsyTransfers Yuletide
Trees No 5
MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 2
Holiday WordART Mix No 15

Process: I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Yuletide. I added my photo and used the Gradient Tool on an inverted mask. I duplicated it and run the Filter High Pass on the copy and then set the blending mode to Overlay. I placed brushes from ArtPlay Palette Yuletide and Winter Branches No 2 behind and over the photo layer and a splatter from Splatters No 11 which was recolored into white. A transfer from ArtsyTransfers Yuletide was duplicated twice and set to blending mode Soft Light. I placed these behind the photo to the left. I also placed brushes from Trees No 5 to the left and recolored these into white. A multimedia element from MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 2 was added to the right side of the photo where I also placed the title and wordtransfer from Holiday WordART Mix No 15. The wordtransfer was recolored into a yellow tone with a lower opacity and then I placed a copy of it on the top and changed the blending mode to Hard Light. I finished the layout with embellishments from ArtPlay Palette Yuletide.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
adorable baby , in this pretty page! ! I really like the red splinters and the big crochet flake! !

OOH the dark background and blended photo is impressive. Love the little paint splats.

Look at that sweet little boy!! Love the scatterings of red and white! and the box :)

Love your photo of him in a box! So fun and he looks so alert. You did a wonderful job of blending the photo with the page and I love the white Snowflake and red berries.

Oh I adore the tones you have used and the pop of the snowflake against the dark paper!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename