Oscraps

Copenhagen 2014!
Ann06

Copenhagen 2014!

Copenhagen 2014!

Usng Anna Aspnes Artplay Palette Thrive ****Soon in Store*****

I have use a number of filter effect on this photo.
The main focal image is treated with watercolor techniques.
After I treated the image converted to a sketch and colored, I duplicated the top layer and added a cutout filter to it.
The amazing background paper #3 from Anna new APP Thrive is perfect to frame my sketch in this LO,
this paperie was turned 90 degrees to the left,
and it was modified with a transform function Ctrl T to the proper size of the LO when extending it to the right for proper alignment with my focal image.
I also used a transfer that was inserted as part of the sky among the various layers and above the background paper.
The test was treated with a colored style.
Awesome!!! The colors are super and your blending is terrific! Can't wait to see Thrive.

This is lovely, not only the effects but perfectly placed on the paper, love the tear in the upper left. I have a very similar photo from my daughter's trip to Copenhagen last Sept, I should try to play with it :)
Can you tell us (or point to a tutorial) what exact watercolor brushes you use? Are they standard or something added to photoshop? I have some but I don't like them as well. Thanks Ann!

How beautiful. My Danish stepfather has an oil painting on his wall that looks like this (except, I like yours better!).

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Ann06
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout