Oscraps

Congress Ave Bridge
SeaShelly

Congress Ave Bridge

Congress Ave Bridge
I made this page for a challenge, The challenge was to make a scrapbook page using no pictures. WHAT! No pictures!! My passion is photography, No pictures would surely be a challenge. When I told my very sweet hubby about the challenge, his reaction made me laugh. I said " Ashalee's next challenge for her team is to scrap using NO pictures. He said "OHHH NOO". We laughed together about the fact that this is surely a challenge for me. Thanks to Ashalee for making me learn new things in Scrapbooking.

Credits:
From Ashalee Wall Designs - Oct Designer Spotlight kit
Background Paper
Journal Card
Buckle (I used it as a frame)
From Ashalee Wall Designs = Oct Giftie (watch for it soon)
Sticker (bat)

Bats: From Khristy Schmidt - Bat Frenzy (I lost count of how many, it could be up to 1.5 million...
lol)
I made the sign
Cool, cool, cool! I lived in Austin for 2 years back in the 1989 and 1990. I thought the bats were so cool and so creepy, all at once!

My son lives near Austin, and i think I remember him telling me this. I'll have to check it out!! Super cool layout!!

How fun would that be to see?? My boys would go nuts. I love the congress sign and how you incorporated it. I love all the bats coming out of the page. Very cool.

What a clever way to tell the story of our trips to Austin & the Congress Ave Bridge. I love the bats, It looks just like when they come out from under the bridge at dusk. Loves, K

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SeaShelly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout