Oscraps

Congrats-Tyler-and-Friends.jpg
BoatLady

Congrats-Tyler-and-Friends.jpg

My oldest grandson and his friends
Journaling reads-
A moment of appreciation for these three Oliver Wolcott Technical High School students, Tyler, Sam,
and Chris, who recently sprang into action to help a community member in need. While on a trip
to their local Dairy Queen, these three students noticed a fellow patron’s car leaking antifreeze and
instructed them to turn the vehicle off, where they proceeded to use the tools on hand and their
industry knowledge from their respective Automotive and Plumbing trades in order to diagnosis
and solve the issue. Not only did their technical skills come in handy, but these students
demonstrated their customer service skills by following up and making sure the customer
Credits list
CRK_MYBoys
Well, that restores my faith in people, what a wonderful thing for those amazing young men to do. This layout is FABulous ! That background is so cool and the titling is incredible -

Congratulations with the GSO !
What a cool boy's page, i love the tags, your titlework, My son has also had a technical education in cars and what these guys have done is amazing!

Amazing LO Debby :) I love your title work and blending of the photo - I'd be a proud Grammy too :D those boys are special boys :heartpumpred: thank you

Well, good for them! And good for you for doing a layout lauding their community service. Your grandson is something special! Love the blends and the vertical boys title.

Congratulations on your Standing O! Well deserved. Love the textures and the grunge in this, but mostly the story is the star of this page.

Layout information

Category
CRK Designs
Added by
BoatLady
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename