Oscraps

Coneflowers
Miki

Coneflowers

Replanting many plants this year due to the destruction done by the deer. Hopefully the gardens will flourish!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Alfresco (paper, transfers, lace, label word, hummingbird, paper texture)
Artplay Palette Summer Days (transfer, label word, flower)
Artplay Palette Sage (art stroke)
MultiMedia Branches 18 (Bonus 5, recolored)
Postage Frames 1
Grow WordART Mix 1
Love WordART Mix 3
Mini Dots 2
FotoBlendz Overlays 18
12x12 Polka Dot Edges (recolored, retired)

Process
A solid paper from APP Alfresco was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. A layer mask was added and with a soft black brush the hard edges of the photo were brushed out. Transfers from APP Alfresco and APP Summer Days were added, along with the paper overlay from APP Alfresco. The smaller image of the flowers was clipped to the frame mask of the Postage Frame. Lace from APP Alfresco was layered under the "grass" transfers" with the blending mode changed to hard light for a brighter look. The double image of the coneflowers was extracted and added to the page with the blending mode changed to color, then duplicated for more depth of color. Mini Dots were layered over the extracted image for dimension. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, word art and an artstroke, along with the recolored polka dot border.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
How beautiful is this! I am in awe of all the interest you have created. I had a severe deer issue several winters ago and lost so much.This year it seemed to be the rabbits.Your lo is gorgeous.

Oh I love coneflowers! I really need to put some in my garden (although it's sometimes easier to just enjoy the neighbor's ;-) Also love that polka dot border!! Lovely blending and composition!

Love the vibrant pinks with the light greens. My coneflowers didn't survive the extreme grassland makeover, but it looks like I might have a few very unexpected red gladiolas, in a climate where we saw 7 & 15 below.

Love all the textures in your bg to highlight those wonderful coneflowers. Love, too the green, the stamp and all the threads

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename