Oscraps

Coming Soon_Spring Value Pack_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Coming Soon_Spring Value Pack_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – Each year I watch spring come alive in many parts of the southern hemisphere while I wait patiently to come to Maine. So the Spring Value Pack had me thinking of spring flowers. I went to May last year and found these pictures from Spring in Maine.

Start – Create a new file New>File 12x12 300

Paper – Placed APP Serenity Solid paper 2 over the background layer.

Mask – Put Flutterby Fotoblendz 4.1 mask on the page

Frames – Borrowed the two frames from Artsy Layered Template 280

Photos – I attached one picture to the fotoblendz and two to the mask layers of the frames using Layer>Create Layer Mask

Overlay – Placed Flower Overlay 1 over the paper and filled it with a color from the larger photo using Edit>Fill.

Elements – Created a cluster using App Serenity Brad1, the leaf from APP Inflorescence, Daisies from Bunches of Daisies 1, and UrbanStitches 6.1.

Words – I used the word Season from Big Words Spring No 1, the words strip “burst into bloom” from App Inflorescence, and the word art Coming soon from Spring WordArt No 2.

The kits inside the value pack are so well matched that it was easy to pick and choose from all.
Credits list

Spring ValuePack No. 3 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Spring-ValuePack-No.-3.html _On sale this week​

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename