Oscraps

Color.Fall - AnnaLift
ksacry

Color.Fall - AnnaLift

For the AnnaLift Challenge 09.22.23 - 10.06.23
This interesting dahlia at the Roozengaarde garden, Mt Vernon, WA., drew my eye immediately with its striking colors. The bee was an added bonus!

Construction: I started with the ArtPlay Palette Ablaze frame on this layout to get the look of the Lift Challenge. I was going to use just elements but as I explored the ArtPlay Palette Ablaze and started adding elements, I discovered the Artsy Paper #3 was the same red color as my dahlia photo. I then placed the ArtPlay Palette Ablaze FotoBlendz and clipped my photo to it. I then did an extraction of the flower to extend past the frame.
I added ArtPlay Palette Ablaze Edge Overlay and Script Tease Overlay (blend mode Color Burn)
The cluster is from ArtPlay Palette Ablaze. I placed ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise paint transfer in the upper right corner with the same element leaves except flattened.
The word art is Autumn WordART No 2_8A with the same Artsy Paper clipped to it.
Credits list
Autumn ValuePack No 1 is half price until the end of September, when you also buy the Heritage ValuePack No 1
Autumn WordART No 2
ArtPlay Palette Ablaze is also sold individually as a part of the retirement sale on now until Oct 1st.
ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise is also sold individually as a part of the retirement sale on now until Oct 1st.

Other Supplies:
Splatters No 15
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Lovely shot!! And great match between the APP's you've used and your photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename