Oscraps

Color Challenge_August 2012_the road to green
SharLamb

Color Challenge_August 2012_the road to green

Journaling:
I have always been a "Blue Person." All my life, except when I was a toddler and thought yellow was my favorite color because it was the happiest color, I have answered "BLUE" when asked what is my favorite color. Then a few years ago I discovered brick red. Our entire house was gradually converted from blue to brick red with accents of taupe and black. Not only was green never a consideration, I actively avoided green! So why, I wonder, has it suddenly become my favorite color? I especially love shades of lime green. My optometrist husband says it may be that the lens of our eye yellows with age...kind of like teeth, so we are actually seeing colors differently. Whatever the explanation, I'm now a "Green Person."

Font: COM4t
Anna Aspnes_ArtPlayPaletteEpic_Butterfly
Anna Aspnes_ArtPlayMagic_Brush6
Lush, beautiful images! Love your title! Interesting about aging eyesI almost see green as a neutral color because it's so organic.

How very interesting that your favorite colors have changed so much over the years! Perhaps your husband is right and we see things differently as we age? I adore your layout!

love this ,how your path leads you into the other 2 photos and the journaling on the path.
Interesting reading, I must read up some more about that

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
SharLamb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout