Oscraps

Collect memories
zwyck

Collect memories

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Tangier. I added a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Natural Instinct and placed it above. I duplicated it and both layers were set to blending mode Multiply. I added my photo (edited in the app Art Filter) and clipped it to a transfer from ArtPlay Palette Natural Instinct. Another transfer was added to the left side with the blending mode set to Color Burn. A brush and a transfer from ArtPlay Palette Tangier was placed on the right side of the photo and a duplicated gold paint set to blending mode Linear Burn in the right bottom corner. A from transfer ArtPlay Palette Natural Instinct was set to blending mode Darken and plced below the photo. To the right side I placed an overlay from ArtPlay Palette Tangier, a loop from LoopDaLoop Flutterbys No 1, a butterfly from ArtPlay Palette Natural Instinct, a recolored element from ArtsyFlutterbys No. 1 and elements from ArtPlay Palette Tangier. An overlay from Artist Edge Overlays No 9 was also added and recolored into green.
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams
What a beautiful page! I love your photo and your inked and stamped background is spectacular!

Love the contrast between orange and turquoise! Great photo treatment and design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-butterflies-valuepack-1-zwyck-collect-memories.jpg
File size
301.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout