Oscraps

Classic Beauty - Vintage Rose
lacy

Classic Beauty - Vintage Rose

I started with the photo of my grandmother Vida Ruth, circa 1930’s. She loved her hats. In almost all the photos I have of her in this time period, she's wearing a hat. Very stylish for the times.

I edited in PS with Neural Filters (restore, colorize) then Filters (Diffuser, Texturizer), clipped to the fotoblendz, duplicated the FB/photo set, setting the copy of the FB to blend mode Screen, lowered opacity. Placed solid paper, transfers, overlay, splatter, Artsy Transfer, and Doily Edge Overlay (blend mode Divide) below the photo, elements and word art above the photo. I adjusted the hue/sat of the solid paper slightly.
Credits list
September Special Heritage Value Pack 1

SEPTEMBER ValuePack Bonus Offer​

Buy the Heritage ValuePack 01 for $20 and Get the Autumn ValuePack 01 for 50% Off

Add BOTH products to your cart (A $200+ Value) for only $37.50

ArtPlay Palette Vintage Rose (paper, transfers, overlay, splatter, elements, label words, brush15)
Artsy Transfers Vintage Rose
Beauty WordART 2-1
Doily Edge Overlays 2-3

Script Tease Fall FotoBlendz 1-6 (included in the Autumn ValuePack 01)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Beautiful page. Love the deep colors in the background sprinkled with roses throughout. She is definitely classic!!

Wonderful heritage page (love her name!). My grandmother owned a hat shop and was always up on the latest style.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename