Oscraps

Clarification
ladydsw00

Clarification

...journaling...
Im just here to tell you that Im not such a bad daughter. Yes, I can be difficult sometimes, but it is all in love. I guess my learn stuff so that you can do it for your self attitude is too much for folks. But FOLKS are just going to go have to accept me for who I am and adjust. If people cannot adjust to who I am naturally then I believe they should me on. I should tell you all my expectations for you two as my parents in this stage of my life. I definitely do not need any more friends, but I do need two parents who will promise to listen with being critical or issuing critisms unless asked. Thats what Im looking for in my parents. I expect that I should call to keep in touch, as well as come home and be a good visitor and helper. And I promise that when you become old, I will be one of those children that actually help their parents. Im not sure why you all actually feel that you wont have any help. I guess time will tell once I am gone and living on my own again. I am really looking forward to this time. Im not sure that you are at all. I have become a fixture in other peoples lives but not in my own. I look forward to loving me and making the changes that I need to make my life complete. I love you!

:: CREDITS ::
Taylor Made - Clarification Template
Khristy Schmidt - Secrets Kit

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ladydsw00
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating