Oscraps

Clarification
mvalido1

Clarification

Background: Larry by Queen of Quirks

2 gorgeous pics of my son at 2 different times in our lives.

The journaling reads......

My dearest Rustin, on September 22, 1999 you were born into my arms and my heart. You are the most precious thing to me here on this earth. I praise my Lord Jesus for every moment that He allows me to spend with you. You grew so fast. From your first word ma-ma to the last time I was able to hear you speak on my birthday in 2003 you totally blew me away at your understanding. On September 2, 2003 a t.v. fell on your head at na-nas house and crushed it. I was the last one to know and the last one there. No one could tell me the truth about what was going on or who did what. It didnt matter. I was crushed with you. During the whole time you never seemed scared. Though you couldnt talk nor can you still you speak volumes through your eyes. I love you more than I could ever express. Im so proud of every step you take in your healing. God has held His hand on you and continues to do so. I cant tell you how proud I am of you! Dont you ever listen to some of the doctors you have to see. They just dont know our God. Theyve told me that you wouldnt be doing anything, you wouldnt understand anything, you wouldnt see anything, you wouldnt hear anything. Boy are they wrong! You are so much more than any of them think and youre going to be so much more! You keep on shining through that thick veil of physical disability. The harder you try the better you get. Dont allow those neigh-sayers to stop you from shining. Youre a rockstar. Youre my superhero. I remember when you would tell everyone that your name was Spiderman-Peter Parker. Well let me tell you youre Rustin Patrick Carberry-Mommys superhero. Your smile is so beautiful it brightens up every day. Sometimes life gets so difficult with trying to do whats best for you. But for you my son, Ill do anything. You are so strong to keep smiling through. Thank you for staying here and showing me how I need to live and love. You are the jelly to my peanut butter and the chichen nuggets to my fry-frys. -Mommy
Struggled throught tears to read this. Beautifully written from the heart. Hoping he continues to reach and grow beyond doctor expectations. My grandson experienced a major life change though not with such serious complications and changes. I know the mercy of being given more time- how precious it is - regardless of the changes.

Absolutely astonishing page , continue to believe in his power , he reaches together with you everything , it won't be so quickly but navdory to all it'll be !!! Think of both of you!!!

Man this is stunning, I am speachless at the volums that this oage speaks. God does have a plan for you and your wonderful son!!

Wow. What a moving page. One line that stood out is when you tell your son not to listen to the Doctors. They only know so much , I hope they will be amazed with you as your son heals and touches his world in his own unique way.

great use of the template....wonderful blending and the journaling *sigh* .....

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
mvalido1
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout