Oscraps

Circle of Love
pmjames

Circle of Love

I'm gearing up for Anna's annual December Project. This is my Inspiration Page which may or may not end up being page 1 of my album. Created with the Artplay Relative Collection, available for a limited time.

Process A Solid Paper from the Collection is the Background Layer. My Focal Image was clipped to a Transfer. I used a Layer Mask and Brushes to erase the area inside the sunglasses. Two images were clipped to the Transfer below the erased portion of the photo. A FotoBlendz Clipping Mask was placed below the Image with an Artsy Paper clipped to it. Transfers and an Artstroke were placed below the Photo Clipping Set. Layers of Glitter from the MultiMedia files were placed on top of the Image. Two more images were used. One inside the oval frame and the other blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes into the Background. The Hanging Signs was added, with an Artsy Paper and Stain clipped to it. WordART was added. I played with the Styles Options of the Word Story and added a Stroke and a Drop Shadow to the Word Labels. Dimensional elements, Brushes and Splatters were added to the page. Journaling completed the Layout.
Reactions: JoanK
A wonderful opening! I like how you are in the background, but of course present, and the focus is on Brandon. Makes me want to do something like this (maybe next year!). Great use of that circle frame. I used my inspiration page in my book last time, so this time I did it most intentionally.

I love this color palette. The clever use of the pop of green drew my eye to the blended pix of you and (?) your husband - WOW!

So beautiful! I love the design of your layout and how you added the two pictures, perfect!

What a great cover for a photo album. I don't even know where to start with my highlights:
The large photo where the sky and clouds are reflected in his sunglasses? his broad, cheerful smile?
The framed group photo in the pretty oval frame? his parents (?) discreetly in the background?
The harmonious colour scheme? the many small details such as urban stitchez, splatters, transfers?
No matter. The cover picture makes you want to leaf through this photo album and follow your family history.

Love the reflection in the glasses also and the way everything leads down to you and hubby.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename