MultiMedia Christmas Trees 3 MultiMedia Christmas Trees 3
Glitter AlphaNumber Set 7 Glitter AlphaNumber Set 7
Holiday WordArt Mix 1 Holiday WordArt Mix 1
Ski Bum 1 Ski Bum 1
Cool Glows 3 Cool Glows 3
Light Leaks 3 Light Leaks 3
FotoGlow Mix 1 FotoGlow Mix 1

The Process
Template 8 was selected for this page. All layers were turned off except the frames and fotoblendz. A solid from APP Evergreen was used as the base. An artsy paper from the kit was clipped to the fotoblendz and moved around to show the color and texture. Im very happy to have these old photos, but sometimes they are hard to work with, the color has faded, scratched, blurred, distracting background, etc. So I extracted the image, made some adjustments using the levels and curves tool, duplicated the image and changed the blending mode to hard light (reduced opacity). A fotoglow mix was layered between the two images. A sticker (white outline) was created with a custom shadow behind it. A brush image from Ski Bum was layered behind the image. A cool fotoglow was layered over the image. Papers from APP Christmas Tree were clipped to other photo frames. The hidden layers were turned back on one by one, either colored, moved or deleted. Embellishment, word art and journaling were added to complete the page.
Thank you for looking!

P.S. Only 48 more Christmases to go through and decide which photos to use! LOL
This is awesome! love how you made the sticker! love how the frames don't contain photos! can't wait to see the next 48 pages!

love the silhouette behind the photo. most amazing that your family and Walt's took so many photos of these times.

I love Sticker Walt! I have to say, every time that I see you've posted a new story, I get a flutter of excitement. I will be SO sad when the 48 Christmases are done.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout