Oscraps

Christmases Past 3 The Christmas Train
Miki

Christmases Past 3 The Christmas Train

This is one of the Christmases that my husband remembers. Poor guy, sick in bed and not allowed to come downstairs to join the festivities! I dont have any photos of his Christmas Day, thus the page is heavy on symbolism. Hes not even sure how old he is in this photo, but it will have to do.

Anna Aspnes
Project Template Album 1 Project Template Album 1
Artplay Palette Merry Tree (paper, label word, tree charm) Artplay Palette Merry Tree
Artplay Palette Shabby Christmas (sleigh charm) Artplay Palette Shabby Christmas
Artplay Palette Santa Christmas (label words) Artplay Palette Santa Christmas[/ur]
MultiMedia Trees 3 (lights, bow, star) [url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Christmas-Trees-No.-3.html] MultiMedia Trees 3

MultiMedia Winter 1 (berry branch) MultiMedia Winter 1[/ur]
StraightLine StitchedWhite 3 [url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/StraightLine-Stitched-White-No.-3.html] StraightLine StitchedWhite 3

LoopDaLoop Travel LoopDaLoop Travel
Christmas WordArt 11 Christmas WordArt 11
52 Weeks NumberSet 1 52 Weeks NumberSet 1
Urban Stitchez 10 Urban Stitchez 10

The Process
Project Template Album_5 was selected for the page. All layers were turned off except for the large fotoblendz and frames. Artsy paper_1 from APP Merry Tree was used for the background. Artsy paper_2 was clipped to the fotoblendz mask and moved around until the texture blended in with the background. Artsy paper_4 was clipped to #2 frame mask. The other photos were clipped to frame masks, also. The railroad crossing sign was layered on with embellishments added to give it a festive look. The stitchez (inverted, blending mode changed to soft light and duplicated) were layered behind the crossing sign.
Thank you for looking!
You batted the theme out of the park. I love the story...and where you took it visually. Bravo!

Wonderful! The trimmings on the crossing sign are superb and I love the journaling.

No wonder it was so memorable if he was sick! Great documentation for your DH, wonderful vertical cluster!

what a sweet story and memory. perfect layout to showcase his special day.

These pages are fabulous! One of the best December projects I have ever seen.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout