Oscraps

Christmas
lkdavis

Christmas

Journaling: This morning you started blowing on the pyramids blades, trying to make the tiers move. I explained again that they only move when the heat rises from the lit candles. Then of course you wanted me to light them. As I lit the candles, I told you the Christmas story, that we celebrate Christmas because of the birth of Christ. And I remember a time more than thirty years ago, when your grandfather and I brought this pyramid home from Solvang in 1979. And I remember again, lighting the candles and your grandfather reading the Christmas story to your daddy and his sister. I love this now fragile nativity. I hope you remember this boys, that while Santa comes, we celebrate Christs birthday on Christmas. Photos 12.23.2012

Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Night Before Christmas, Doily Edge Overlays 1, Holiday Template Pack 1F, Multimedia Christmas Trees 2, Holiday Template Pack 1A, ArtPlay Nativity, Glitter Alpha Set 3
Lovely journaling to your grandchildren about the real meaning of Christmasreally pretty page, Linda!

That's a wonderful pyramid!! LOVE it!
Great series of pictures and i heart the story that's told.

Beautiful photos and love your journaling.
I hope we never forget what Christmas really means.

Beautiful! We had one of those but it was lost in an attic fire years ago...love this..beautiful journaling! Is is so important that everyone remember the true meaning of Christmas..hope you have a very blessed day

Wonderful journaling and photos!! It is lovely that they know the true meaning of Christmas! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout