Oscraps

Christmas Party 2006
P

Christmas Party 2006

Wow! I guess I had a lot to say... this was the first time I attended the Annual Express Printing Christmas Party not being an employee!!! And it was the first time we really got to act like a couple without everyone having attitudes... even though there were 3 other couples in this 20 person office, they all hated that my husband and I started dating and then when we got married - it was a tough few years before anyone would acknowledge that we did indeed love eachother instead of them just thinking it was two single parents marrying out of convenience... like marriage is convenient?!!! Hah! Anyways, they finally accepted us being a real married couple at this Christmas party... maybe because I was no longer working there after a dozen years - and still showed up as my honey's wife!
I used Bannerwoman's *Simple Love* kit available at Divine Digital... I loved her metals, color palette and textures... and I really think black papers are so dramatic and HOT! Couldn't pass up the charms and gems, either... realistic to the T!
Fonts: Freeze!, Susie's Hand and Artistamp - some of my faves!
Thanks for looking. Feels good to have this scrapped, like a door closed and new one opened... it's neat not working together anymore - because when we see eachother at the end of the day - it's cherished... but I still miss being with him all day!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
pattyanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout