Oscraps

Christmas Memory: First Party Dress
zlemon

Christmas Memory: First Party Dress

For this 12 Days journaling challenge, I celebrated my first fancy Christmas dress. Santa always sent pjs and slippers for us to open on Christmas eve, but when I was 4 he also sent the prettiest party dress too. It was just what I wanted. I've been his biggest fan ever since.

Used Anna Aspnes' APP elf.

Thanks for looking.
Such fun journaling! The red and Black is so great together. Wonderful extraction of the dress!

I can imagine you were the biggest fan of Santa ... what a beautiful dress ...
Awesome page and love your story.
Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

Oh my! So precious and creative. I love the way you placed the journaling. I'm so glad you got your pretty dress!!

I can picture little you in your fabulous party dress. Such a wonderful holiday memory.

Yes I can remember my little girl wanting a fancy 'twirly' dress for Christmas as well. What little girl doesn't?
This is a page that brings back memories for me too. Love the dress and the way you have chronicled the event.

You're very lucky Santa knew you so well! Never ever a store-bought dress. I would have been over the moon, especially with that lace. Love your stripes and big dots.

Stunning dress and ditto journaling! Congrats you are featured on the O Facebook!

What a wonderful memory! Beautiful dress, for sure! Love your word art and love the doodled Santa!

Layout information

Category
2020 12 Days of December Event
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout