Oscraps

Christmas Lights
musicmom3

Christmas Lights

This is a simple blended layout. I blended my photo into Yare Artsy Paper #1, then duplicated the photo on soft light blend mode. The wordART cluster is a freebie bonus that came in an email about the ongoing aA Project Class 2023. I augmented the background with the Artsy Transfer that comes with the minipalette, stretching it into a full-page overlay, which I placed behind the photo. I then popped a few of the transfer/overlays from the minipalette onto the design for further enrichment of the background, some with blend mode changes. For embellishment (and to cover up some awkward brush-extraction lines), I used the red wood tree from the APP twice—once on color burn mode and the second time on screen blend mode.
Credits list
MiniPalette Yare https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-MiniPalette-Yare.html
Freebie WordART Cluster
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Congrats on the SO! Those big brown eyes! What a joyful Christmas it will be with that precious cutie! I like how you blended the photo, and also the double Christmas tree, from APP Twice, that I've never heard of. ;)

Congrats on the standing O.
interesting and clever division of the page, white with some colour on the right and the dominant, enchanting photo of Elioth on the left. What a look. What will it be like when he sees the Christmas tree?

Congrats on the SO! Those big brown eyes! What a joyful Christmas it will be with that precious cutie! I like how you blended the photo, and also the double Christmas tree, from APP Twice, that I've never heard of. ;)
Ooops, apologies for my confusing language. The tree is from the Yare APP...I duplicated it and used different blending modes on each one. The way I wrote it sounds like the APP was "Twice," but that was just me hitting "duplicate layer"!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename