Oscraps

Chocolate Kekse
Miki

Chocolate Kekse

On the top of the fridge at Aunt Fridas camp was a round tin filled with cookies. I remember the crisp sugar cookies with caraway seeds, meringue cookies filled with dates and the round chocolate frosted cookies with a hole in the center. As kids it was our obligation to eat as many possible.

Anna Aspnes
Recipe Template Album Pack 1 Recipe Template Album Pack 1
Artplay Palette Fare (paper, black label) Artplay Palette Fare
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
MultiMedia Documents 3 (staples) MultiMedia Documents 3
WaterColor Fotoblendz 2

Page 4 of the Recipe Template Album Pack was opened up. An artsy paper from APP Fare was used as the foundation of the page. Snippets of the solid paper were clipped to the masks. The photo was clipped to a watercolor fotoblendz mask and added to the page. The page was completed by adding journaling, the recipe and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Well I think that your Aunt Frida had the best cookie jar ever!! What a wonderful tribute to her and her great cookie recipe!

Love your photos and the handwritten recipe, the dark background and how you made the typed recipe look just as old- except the sans serif is a giveaway. :)

oh man these look good! Thanks for including where the staples are from - I love the staples on your pages :)

These cookies look so very delicious, yes I love all what is sweet, not good for my weight (haha), the page look really very old, I love this, like I love the written portion of the recipe, and I love the beautiful photo of your aunt, so great!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout