Oscraps

Cheers to the Newlyweds
musicmom3

Cheers to the Newlyweds

Home Classic Release https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-7-March-2014.html **on sale now**

Photoshop Elements 14

Another page for my daughter's wedding album, this one documents the day before the wedding, when we all gathered to make the floral arrangements for the reception.

I started with two of the Fotoblendz to get my photo on the page, then chose a backgroundArtsy Papers 1 over 3 over 4 on Multiply and Overlay Blend modes respectively. I pulled in some transfers and overlays to jazz up the page, but the design just wasn't happeningit felt static and didn't convey the action vibe I wanted. So I extracted one of the people, enlarged her, and posed her to be reaching inside a window to make the toast. With that done, I added the Multimedia Houses, a bit of brushwork, and the embellishments and called it done.
Love the framing and the brick. It's convincing she is outside the window reaching into the house.

Love the framing! The illusion of a window with your daughter looking in! A wonderful family gathering and memory!

Great extraction and use of the window! love those mm houses on the bottom too!

I have to admit I wondered how you made the pink flowers until I realized they were on the persons blouse. Clever to bring her out of the picture reaching in.

j'aime vos pages dynamiques et pleine de vie, les albums de votre fille vont tre magnifiques.

Love the idea of looking through a window at this happy family scene. Nice use of all the home elements.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout