Oscraps

ChatGPT
Jam-on-toast

ChatGPT

If you look through my gallery, you'd notice that I include journaling on most of my pages. I love the aesthetics of text and I also feel that storytelling is an important part of scrapbooking... that said, however, I often struggle to find the right words to express what I want to say... especially when I'm musing, rather than describing events. And this page is one of those pages. I was playing around with this kit, thinking about everything and nothing in particular, and I felt my page needed some journaling. I typed the following prompt into the free version of ChatGPT and this is what I got... not bad, but it made me aware of just how there is truly NOTHING new under the Sun....

you are a mother of two teenage kids. write a short paragraph about you determination to have a good day despite all the worries you may have about your kids;

The journaling reads:

As a mother of two teenagers, my determination to have a good day remains steadfast, even amidst the worries that naturally accompany parenthood. With each sunrise, I choose to focus on the positive, embracing the joys and challenges of nurturing my children into adulthood. While concerns about their well-being and future may linger in the back of my mind, I strive to maintain a sense of optimism and resilience. I remind myself that I have equipped them with the tools to navigate life's uncertainties, and I trust in their ability to overcome obstacles. Through it all, I cherish the moments of laughter, connection, and growth, finding solace in the love that binds our family together.
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata