Anna Aspnes Credits:
Baby Template Album 1
ArtPlay Mini Vibrant Flower
ArtPlay Mountain High Paper, Button
ArtPlay Palette Wanderlust Jet
ArtPlay Palette Wayfaring Charm
UrbanStitchez 1, 11

Journaling:
We were happy to just rest on Thursday after our trip to Charlotte, and go out to lunch at a great Italian restaurant. We also did a little shopping and strolled around the lagoon near our hotel. It was a beautiful day, but then it rained steadily on Friday and Saturday.

This page follows the one about evacuating from Savannah GA during Hurricane Matthew. Our vacay was essentially over except for waiting for our flight home.
This is lovely! love the 3 frames for the photo of your hotel and the lagoon - awesome cluster as usual - sorry Matthew ruined the vacation!

love the framing, the texture, the brightness, and a lovely little cluster. Ah, a fellow Italian restaurant fan ;-) I'm biased, but I think Italian is almost always good :)

You are so busy, and you find the time to get in scrapping, you are quite amazing -- gorgeous LO - I have always wanted to go there ;)

We stopped in Charlotte last year. Only got to see the NASCAR Hall of Frame. I'm sure there's more to see ... Would love to walk around downtown. Beautiful page and love how the photo spans the 3 frames.

My Charlotte pages for our Southern trip are focused on food, food, food--what a foodie heaven that city is! I really like the interplay between your background and photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout