Oscraps

Charged!
~*Lainebean*~

Charged!

LOL here ya'll go :D

for the contest!!

Journaling - by a bull! I am not kidding! Me and my mom and my two sisters were taking
pictures by the fence The bull was giving us looks, but all bulls do that so... whatever
So then my mom decided to move to the other skide of the gate, where the
fence was lower. so we go over there, where there ionly a few strands of barb-wire
between the bull and us. Then my mom gets a call from my oma u. and so we take
a break. We are all standing by the fence just lounging when all of a sudden I notice
this look in the bulls eye. I realize what it is as he starts walking towar us. I grab
my littlest sister and pull her away from where she was holding onto the fence...
now the bull is walking slightly faster. All of us are stumbling away and the bull
is now running and he is lowering his head.. my mom is yelling guys hes charging!
the bull stopped when he got to the fence. We were laughing by this time. The
funniest was when we were walking back to the car my little sister says, Cora
why did the bull charge us? because he didnt like us i guess but were kellers!
guess he doesnt like kellers in an extremely indignant voice. But were cristians!
Guess that bull just didn't like christians ;)

~*CREDITS*~
sue Cummings -
Simply Quick - RED
Index Cards 3
Scrap apple inspirations week 5!

Vicki Stegall
Black glitz Alpha
Rock On kit :)

TFL!!! :D
Cora this is fabulous! Love your extraction on the bull! *LOL* Still laughing about your sister saying "But we are christians" soooo cute!:)

LOL. I am so glad that you scrapped this. I told my DH this story, and he thought it was hilarious too. What a fun memory! The extraction of the bull is fab.

Wowwwwwwwzers WOMAN!!!!! love that extraction!! incredi-BULL!!!! i'm still LMBO about this!!!

Oh Pardner!!! You rawk! And I'm sure that you'll be the only one in the contest with a layout like this! Love the artwork!!!

Cora, I just love this story!!!! Beautifully scrapped and the extraction is awesome! I'm still laughing, too!! :)

great great extraction, love how you scrapped that whole story, and I still love how you tell it ! :lol:

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
~*Lainebean*~
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout