Oscraps

Challenge #6: RMNP Elk Bugling Season
isDK

Challenge #6: RMNP Elk Bugling Season

Trail Ridge Road had been closed for two weeks and we had just gotten our first snow of the season a few days before Halloween. There wasn't much snow and the ranger at the park entrance made a comment about us coming to see the elk bugling made me think it was still going on.
Credits list
Joyful Heart Designs: ColorCrush 70&71
Laitha: The Dark Side of Fall
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-challenge-6-big-photo.38568/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
  2. Laitha
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Cool background photo and I like how you clipped the smaller photo and paper

Ah man, so no elks to be seen?! Booo!!! Beautiful photos, though...at least you had the gorgeous view :lovey3:
Ah man, so no elks to be seen?! Booo!!! Beautiful photos, though...at least you had the gorgeous view :lovey3:
Actually, yes, a big herd of bull elk. Only one standing in the golden early sun. But they almost never make good scenics once you telephoto to get them full in the screen. They're two football fields away. Both of these photos were snow scene panos (much wider than shown) just to the left of that one elk (Challenge #5) at the same moment.

Oh this is an absolutely stunning layout! I love the slightly worn paper edges and the eye-catching cluster in the top corner.

What a gorgeous scene! I loved the elk photo you scrapped for Challenge 5, and it's great to see more of what the area looks like. I love how you've framed the page, too, and added a smaller photo for contrast.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename