Oscraps

Challenge 6: March at MVNWR
isDK

Challenge 6: March at MVNWR

We go to see sandhill cranes with the golden morning sun on their wings, the red on their heads, and maybe even to catch one isolated from the rest and perfectly posed. March is always crazy weather, but we agreed to try again next year and hopefully it will be much warmer.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Papers: Carpe Diem (4), Frame, Clip, Tag, Flower, Winter Sunrise Paper, Button Threadz, Simple Torn, Brushes
Simplette: Sensation (foliage)
oscraps.com/community/threads/march-2022-challenge-6-recipe.35029/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Simplette
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Time to go sale boot shopping now for next year! My bird-blind boots are old Columbias that are good to about -20C. Warm feet make the difference! Loving this crane journey and the "you are there" feel. I desperately want to be there!

Record cold this year. We can both hope for a great trip next year now. But what about the fall? We'll go see them truckin' through in October. Sounds like we have the same Omni-Heat boots, but I don't use mine much and they still look new. ;)

That's a beautiful photo! I like the desaturation of the tag so the photo is visible.

What beautiful light! Almost feels like this belongs in a museum! Love the bold embellishments on either end!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename