Oscraps

challenge 5 : My story.
Lilly-10

challenge 5 : My story.

journaling:
This picture is of my mother and me. I've always wondered why I'm the only one in our family that has such a picture. I have two brothers who are older and always ask me: "Why do you have a picture and why not us? I can't answer that question. I can't ask my parents because they already deceased. My mother died when I was six. You can imagine that I find this picture very special. I only have one picture of us together. My brother tells me sometimes "This is me in the picture," because the baby has brown eyes. And my eyes are blue. But there is no doubt about who is on the photograph. Because at the back of the picture the date is written. It is true that the photographer "colored", the picture and has taken the wrong color for my eyes . I can only say that I am happy with this image and that to me that photo is a "treasure".

sometimes : google translater :) :)

Oscraps-NOVEL
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteViaggio_EdgeOverlay

ribbon : Rosey Posey
what a gorgeous picture I totally understand you treasure it. wonderful journaling . Love how you centred your layout on the book

love how you did this. The photo and text really lokk like they belong in the book

You captured that photo on this page perfectly. This is a little work of art. That's such a great photo - what a treasure to have.

It is a beautiful photo of you and your mother. Your page is lovely. The softness of the photo and story over the book are perfect.

What a heart-touching story - and what a treasured photograph.
set against the dark background it shines.
thanks for participating in our challenge and thanks for sharing! :)

Deze foto is werkelijk prachtig en zeker nu ik jullie geschiedenis samen hoor.
Ik vind het mooi hoe ze naar je kijkt!!

Yes, the photo sure is a very special treasure! You've given it a beautiful setting and fascinating story.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Lilly-10
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout