Oscraps

Challenge #5: Missing!
rlma

Challenge #5: Missing!

This is for ADSR Challenge #5 where we had to scrap a page without pictures and use 3 empty frames.

Materials used:
1. Hopes & Dreams Kit by Oscraps Designers
2. Glitter by Flergs
3. My Old Remington & My Own Topher fonts

Journaling:

Since we have become a family of four, almost six short months ago, we have only been able to capture one picture with the four of us in it and that was the day Maxwell joined us and completed our family. Why is it so hard to get that all important picture and why cant I get it? Daddy is a willing subject, but he is always working on projects around our new home. Madeline is always doing her own thing and just being a normal 2 year old. Maxwell is my only willing participant, and that's only because he is yet to be mobile! I am always the one behind the camera. Anytime I get one ready and willing, the others are not! One of these days I will get my picture, even if it takes a thousand tries to get just the right own. I so love our family of four and just want a picture to proudly display! I want to remember how we look as we are now and how completely happy we all are - together.
This is such a great idea for a LO. and I totally understand.Its hard to capture the moments! Good luck with getting that perfect photo! crossing my fingers for ya!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Collab Kits
Added by
rlma
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout