Oscraps

Challenge #5: Apache Plume Documented
isDK

Challenge #5: Apache Plume Documented

I asked Bob R. about the whispy flowers and he called the Apache Plume. He added that they were the seed dispersement phase and the flowers had come earlier. I was pleased when I spotted just one or two of the tiny white flowers on the same stalks as the plumes.
Credits list
Natali: Lovely
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/may-challenge-5-creative-photo-editing.37515/
I used a subtle befunky cinematic chromatic aberration and color grading.
Love the stacking on the left side from your fabulous design, love the brushes and butterflies in the center. Congratulations i give you a Standing O #53

This is so Beautifully! created!...The split design is lovely!...The brushes & butterflies in the center for separation are perfect! & the window shutters on your right-side photo for more impact too!!!...Wonderful! color palette choices!...And amazing! clustering!... :heartpumpred: ...Congrats! on your Standing O!!!...#clap...

The nature journal feel is perfect. I love the use of shutters. Congrats on your Standing O!

Congrats on the SO! Beautiful design. Especially love the paint brushes and the shutters.

Congrats on the SO!! Your pages are always full of surprises and there is always a lot of love in your work!

Beautiful flowers! I love the "pluming" of them! Beautiful spread! Congrats on your Standing O!

Love the dimension created by the stacking. I could almost pick up those paintbrushes. I know why you've made so much of those plumes. I found another picture of them in Fine Art America. Jane Selverstone. She was a geologist and her appreciation matches yours. You've introduced me to a new plant and it's really lovely.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename