Oscraps

Challenge #4: Spring is Here But
isDK

Challenge #4: Spring is Here But

Biden saw magnolia blossoms, Mary saw a butterfly, and I saw five inches of snow.
Spring was here for more than a week but we still saw lots of snow. It was heavy and wet and melted quickly but a lot of gray days didn't feel like spring. Temperatures still got down to 11F and no higher than 40. Hope came as iris shoots coming up through snow about 3 inches tall.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (Winter), Charm
ET Designs: behappy, happyeaster, springintheforest
Lori Davison: Throughthesnowwego
Lynn Grieveson: Template
Natali: Softness
Rachel Jefferies: Butterfly
Sarapullka: BestCompany
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-4-creative-techniques.37423/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. et designs
  3. Lorie Davison
  4. Lynn Grieveson
  5. natali design
  6. Rachel Jefferies
  7. Sarapullka Scraps
This is all-around wonderful! I love the colors, the images, the buttons! and the little snippets of stories! Sorry you still have snow.

Beautiful technique to illustrate your journaling! We did not get any snow this year. It has been 30 years exactly since we had a blizzard. We are not really equipped for snow!

Everyone is seeing something, then.
My magnolias are in their second bloom. The first time happens without leaves, the second with. Hope the snow is gone and the sun visits you along with warmer temps more often.
Love seeing your bunny photos.

Ooh wow!! Such a beautifull collage! Love the right page - fabulous composed.
To me spring is on the corner with birds singing their lovesongs when I wake up.

what a wonderful double page spread with your bunnies, butterflies and gorgeous colour!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename