Oscraps

Central America 2019
Adryane

Central America 2019

Traveled to Central America with my dad for a few weeks. I am attempting to make him a book of some of the photos from our travels.

I have great respect for Linda, Bev, DK, Diane, Nancy, Laura and all the others who make fabulous, artsy books! There was no way I could do what they do but I used them as inspiration to finish my book!

I kept it simple. The left side is a photo grid and the right side is a full-page photo. There is an opening page with journaling about our travels and a photo of us, a final page and the covers.

I am going to post the grid pages and one of the doubles to give an idea of what I did with just one of Anna's templates used over and over and over again.

365 Template

Thanks for looking :)
I love that you are including the artistry of the murals! Speaks of your travels and the cultures you have visited!

This is a super clean way to get everything documented and not only do you get efficiency, you get maximum visibility. Sometimes, when I go a little nutty with the trimmings on a spread, the photos themselves are obscured (which, in my case, is often a good thing since my photography is far short of top shelf).

I am struck by the many views of the art, each one so interesting. Great layout to show 8 images on a page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout