Oscraps

Celebration
taxed4ever

Celebration

I took my MIL for High Tea at the Butchart Gardens and we were joined by my SIL Sharon to Celebrate MIL's 80th birthday

I used Anna Aspnes Designs - Free with $5 Purchase ArtPlay mini Palette "Breeze" Offer ends October 7th, so don't miss out on this!
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/Anna-Aspnes-Designs-c-383/

Process - I opened with the paper and then choose my photo. I added the photo mask and clipped the photo to the mask, I had to resize and move the mask around to suit the photo. I then added various transfers and overlays to my page and then scanned the High Tea Menu and added it to my page and duplicated it. I clipped one of the overlays to the scanned photo and changed the blend mode to multiply. I then added another photo to my page of the food that we enjoyed which I downloaded from he Butchart Garden Website. I did some extracting of the background from the photo and finally I added the word art, journaling and my choice of elements.
Beautiful page! I haven't been to High Tea in 50 years, back when we had to wear hats and white gloves. I'm glad the tradition lasts.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
taxed4ever
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout