Oscraps

celebrating_life
sue.falstaff

celebrating_life

my journaling reads:
An afternoon tea-party was such a memorable way to spend our lunch hour on Hazels birthday. Wed managed to keep it a secret from Hazel, so her expression when she walked in the room, was that of pure delight. The table was set with pretty china tea cups, we had cucumber sandwiches and a selection of sweet treats, including scones with jam and cream.

Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Paper, birthday WA, date tag & paint dots - MSA Multistore collab kit, Celebrate Life: The Birthdays
(available at MSA)
Frames - Designs by Sue Cummings, {Simply Quick} Free Day O'Scrappin: March 12, 2011
Doodle borders - One Little Bird, All Scratched Up no. 3
(available here at oscraps)
oh YUM it looks delightful and very scrummy! love the photo treatment and the design is fantastic.

I love afternoon tea filled with tea, sandwiches, and desserts. They must be way better in England than they are in Hawaii. If I ever make it to England, will you take me to tea?

I added this to my favorites!
Wish I could have enjoyed some of the sweet treats with you!
xooxooxsue

so great SUE!!! Love it
wonderful afternoon I guess... please ringme next time ...lol

( hum maybe frame are fnot from 2001 ...;-)
but I do understand that everyone would like to get 10 years younger!

Great page Sue...reminds me of when my mom used to take us to afternoon tea at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, yummmm!

looks yummo- I have actually had a cucumber sandwich-and it was more tasty than I imagined! What a great way to celebrate a birthday!

Oh! I love this layout! I love the frame cluster and the outline around it! I love the spray underneath and the block of wordart/journaling. I love the colors ... I love it!

OK, who ate my comment on this LO??? Ghosts in the machine, eh?

Anyway, had to open this again and drool - good job I did as clearly my computer skills are pants as I didn't manage to post my comment properly.

Suffice to say, gorgeous LO, Sue, and congrats on your GSO with it.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
sue.falstaff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout