Oscraps

celebrate life
skbohanon

celebrate life

My MIL is in her last days of battling her cancer. My DD is especially close to her.

JOURNALING:

in memaw's final days you notice nothing unusual or peculiar about her
appearance. to you she is still your memaw and all you want is to be around her. and the feeling is mutual because all she wants is to have you near her. because of the special love and bond you two have we are more than willing to oblige the request and spend as much time with her as possible until Jesus calls her home. i don't completely know how much you are comprehending about this time, but i know one thing for sure, when memaw is gone you will miss her something fierce, but while she is still here you are
celebrating her life. and it is certainly a life worth celebrating.

CREDITS:

Awakening Kit, collab between TaylorMade + ida + scarletheels... exclusive at Catscrap
Oh my, this is so beautiful and precious. What a special little one. Your photo is so sweet and your page design is awesome, love the edge of the journaling following the wave of border. (((hugs)))

O man!!! I have tears in my eyes reading your journaling. What a precious photo. I think this photo is such a great memory for your daughter..

This is both beautiful in design and heart-wrenching in reality....but how wonderful for both of them (and you) to be so close and share such a special bond.

this is amazing. everything about it. the journaling is beyond touching and your design is superb. this will be cherished forever.

This is nothing short of amazing... I applaud your strength and your touching and realistic journaling. Your daughter is so precious and you can see their love for each other - that's such a blessing!

This is a stunning tribute and heritage page - I LOVE your arrangement!

I'm sorry for your loss...(((hugs)))

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
skbohanon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout