Cathedral
margeda

Cathedral

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
Generations Layered Template No. 1 **NEW - 11 September 2019**
GenerationsLayeredTemplateNo.1

Also used:
ArtPlay MiniPalette Biblio_SolidPaper1;WordARTLoveThis;Brush5,10 APMiniPaletteBiblio
ArtPlay Palette Patriarch_TextPaper1 APPPatriarch
ArtPlay Palette Vie_HeartStringCharm APPVie
ArtsyTransfers Ochre_4 ArtsyTransfersOchre
PaperTextures No. 11_7 PaperTextures11
Knotted UrbanThreadz No. 1_8 KnottedUrbanThreadz1

Process:
He started with a 12x12 Inches 300 dpi new document. Opened by .psd APPMiniBiblio SolidPaper. | Added by GenerationsLTemplate No.1. Edited, turned off parts, masked photos, masked effects, set mixing mode. ArtPlayPalettePatriarch_TextPaper1 clipped to the background. | He opened PaperTextura, which made the template slightly more ancient. | Added by .psd # 4 from ATOchre. He turned off some layers, cut a big photo onto the paint white layer. | Added another PaperTexture. | He placed WA, which he changed in many ways. Provided a photo, shadow, Effect: Bevel & Emboss. | He placed brushes, sewing and HeartStringCharm. | Finally, he placed inscriptions on the cathedral. This indicates that the cathedral is currently under renovation.

Thanks for looking! I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Gorgeous intricate patterns and color, beautifully blended, and a lovely page design.

Wow this is such a nice arrangement with the new template and photos! Lovely how you created it.

Beautiful colors! Lovely patterns... amazing page!

Gynyr sznek! Szp mintk ... csodlatos oldal!

Trop belle. Magnifique mlange avec les couleurs. J'aime le titre qui reprend les motifs et couleurs de la photo, et le noeud.

Too beautiful. Beautiful mix with colors. I like the title that takes the patterns and colors of the photo, and the node.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout